We are proud to welcome three new funds to the CFMC Family! Please join us in welcoming:
- Morgan County Fallen Officers Memorial Fund
- Project Kindness Fund
- Phillip and Carol McAteer Education Endowment Fund
Funds raised through an annual event and memorial gift circumstances will be used to provide funding for:
- Support to Morgan County Law Enforcement Officers and their families during times of crisis and special need
- The building and maintenance of county-wide memorials and ceremonies which honor Morgan County’s fallen local, state, and federal law enforcement officers and families
- Scholarships to Morgan County residents avidly interested in pursuing a career in the criminal justice and/or public safety fields
Funds raised will be used to support charitable activities associated with the organization’s mission:
Project Kindness, Inc. is a charitable organization primarily dedicated to inspiring people of all ages to give back to their communities, practice kindness and share their time and talents to help those who need it most.
Kelli Kizzee of Project Kindess
Donors Phillip and Carol McAteer have sustained and shared their personal conviction that educational opportunity and attainment are critically important, and in most instances mandatory, keys to self-esteem, career opportunity and personal advancement as both individuals and citizens.
The McAteers believe that not only does education pave the path to personal, career and family stability and success for those of all ages and circumstances, but also that no one should be denied the opportunity to earn the equivalency of his or her high school diploma because of an inability to pay the fees associated with the exam.
Funding will be provided to organizations that assist residents of Morgan County, Indiana, regardless of age, with earning their high school diploma or the completion of the High School Equivalency Assessment (HSEA), or its equivalent.